Snowshoeing Night Adventure – 2 hours tour
This night snowshoe tour is for everyone. Get an introduction to walking in the snow and then enjoy the beautiful views and the quiet surroundings. We have various alternatives on where to go, depending on the weather and snow conditions. We will take it easy and walk slowly, and take stops to enjoy the nighttime view and the hot drinks we have brought along. There will usually be a short transport for these tours but we don’t need to go very far to find great places for snowshoeing.
Experience a world away from the crowds and explore the silence of Trysil winter wonderland more remote areas on snowshoes.
Snowshoe while listening to stories of our history, the landscape and wildlife of Trysil.
Practical information – available December through April.
- Price Adult NOK 700 – Child NOK 400 Payment by card or cash
- Easy snowshoe tour, general fitness but no experience needed
- Tour includes professional snowshoe guide, hot chocolate or coffee, snacks, snowshoes and trekking poles
- Guests are required to dress in full winter gear, including winter boots, plus headlamp with extra batteries
- Introductions to use of snowshoes and hike before the trip
- Transport not included. Will make reservation if needed
Nature experiences are never guaranteed.
Although we try to recommend some periods we cannot guarantee that you will experience what you have come for, for example northern lights, animals since our success rate depends on Nature.
We therefore ask you to make allowances for any changes from the tour itinerary. If we are unable to offer a certain service due to an unforeseen situation, you will be offered a similar service.
Outdoor activities are also weather dependent. If we are forced to cancel an activity due to extreme weather conditions, an alternative activity suitable for the current conditions will be provided. Please note that changes may occur at a short notice.