All bookings are made with K.J.Seljestad, the company that owns Wolverine Adventure. We are a tour operator based in Norway and our company number is 815 908 422.
All the information provided on the website is, to the best of our knowledge or belief, correct at the time of publication. We will advise you of any changes that are fundamental to the contract or which we believe will affect the enjoyment of the holiday.
Bookings & payment
For short tours we ask for a full immediate payment at the time of booking.
If Wolverine Adventure has not received the total amount within the payment period the booking will be cancelled.
Due to high demand we do not accept preliminary bookings, we only accept direct confirmation.
If you must cancel your tour, just send us an email. We provide refunds at the following conditions:
- Cancellations can be made at no cost up to 7 days from the time of booking. We will provide a 100% refund.
- Cancellations between 8 days from the time of booking and 46 days before arrival will be charged at 25% of the booking’s total amount.
- Cancellations between 45 days and 15 days before arrival will be charged at 75% of the booking’s total amount.
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will be charged at 100% of the booking’s total amount.
Changing your booking
We will do our best to assist you if you wish to change your booking, but we cannot guarantee to be able to meet such requests. Requests for a change must be made by email.
In the event of a change, any expenses, costs and charges incurred or imposed by us or any of our suppliers will be payable by you together with an amendment fee of NOK 200 per person per day of your original booking.
Cancellation due to illness/unforeseen events
Due to unforeseen circumstances, it is possible to cancel your visit to Wolverine Adventure with a refund up to 75% of the total amount. With unforeseen circumstances, we refer to;
- Bereavement, illness or a severe accident that affected you, your travel companion, husband/wife, common-law spouse, your or partners parents, children or siblings.
- Unforeseen and serious event outside your control, such as an extensive fire or flood in your residence which means that it is not reasonable to demand that you fulfil your contract.
You must be able to verify the reason that prevents you from carrying out your journey with a certificate from a doctor, authority or insurance company. A medical certificate must contain a diagnosis, the date of your first visit and the reason of why you are prevented from traveling. The certificate must be issued before the arrival date.
For you to get your refund, the cause of cancellation must be unforeseen, unexpected and of a nature that prevents you from carrying out your journey. This means that if you for instance do not have the necessary travel documents for the journey, it will not be regarded as a legitimate reason for canceling.
Nature experiences are never guaranteed. Although we try to recommend certain periods as “Best time to go” we cannot guarantee that you will experience what you have come for, for example moose or northern lights.
Because we work with wild animals in their natural habitat our success rate depends on Nature. We therefore ask you to make allowances for any changes from the tour itinerary. If we are unable to offer a certain service due to an unforeseen wildlife situation, you will be offered a similar service.
Outdoor activities are also weather dependent. If we are forced to cancel an activity due to extreme weather conditions, an alternative activity suitable for the current conditions will be provided. Please note that changes may occur at a short notice, even on the same day.
Your obligations as a guest
- Remember that the contact details you provide us with when making a booking are our only way of contacting you. Make sure they are correct.
- Please read your confirmation carefully and check that all dates/times and products/services are booked according to your requirements. If not, please contact Wolverine Adventure to correct any misunderstandings immediately.
- Follow any rules and instructions that apply to the use of accommodation, transfer, activity, etc. You are liable for all damage that is result of your or your company’s careless behavior to Wolverine Adventure property.
- When making your reservation, please let us know if you are disabled in any way, food allergies or other disabilities that might be useful for us to know about. Please be specific of what kind of special needs you might require, before arrival.
Any errors that occur during your stay must be reported immediately to the staff at Wolverine Adventure. If you have not reported any complaints or errors during your stay and therefore neglected to give Wolverine Adventure the opportunity to correct any mistakes, you cannot demand any compensation afterwords. If you are not satisfied with your compensation, you have to notify Wolverine Adventure in writing within 14 days from arriving home.
Force majeure means unusual, unpredictable and unavoidable events that are outside of the organizers control, and that prevents the contract to be fulfilled. Circumstances that the organizer could not, within reasonable means, have foreseen and therefore could not have avoided or overcome. Including, but not restricted to, war, threat of war, riot, civilian insubordination or strike, authority measure, act of terrorism, nature- or industrial catastrophe, fire, severe weather conditions, flood, closed air ports, technical issues, maintenance issues or unforeseen changes made by airlines, such as time table changes, interruption in IT-infrastructure (including but not restricted to our web site). During these conditions the organizer is free from liability or other consequences.
Subject to change
Wolverine Adventure reserves the right to change times, prices, payment, booking or discount conditions at will. Prices for coming seasons are always preliminary and are subject to change.