Search for animal tracks – 3 hours snowshoe tour
This special snowshoe tour is for everyone.
We have various alternatives on where to go, depending on the weather and snow conditions. We will take it easy and walk slowly, and take stops to study tracks, find out what kind of animal or bird its tracks off. Enjoy the tour and the hot drinks we have brought along. There will usually be a short transport for these tours but we don’t need to go very far to find great places for snowshoeing.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never heard of a snowshoe; our instructors will have you up and running, or most likely walking, in no time!
Practical information – available December through April.
– Price Adult NOK 600 – Child NOK 400 Payment by card or cash
– Easy snowshoe tour for beginners, general fitness but no experience needed.
– Tour includes professional snowshoe guide, hot chocolate or coffee, snacks, snowshoes and trekking poles.
– Guests are required to dress in full winter gear, including winter boots.
– Introductions to use of snowshoes and hike before the trip.
– Transport not included. Will make reservation if needed.
Tell me more about this
Nature experiences are never guaranteed.
Although we try to recommend some periods we cannot guarantee that you will experience what you have come for, for example northern lights, animals since our success rate depends on Nature.
We therefore ask you to make allowances for any changes from the tour itinerary. If we are unable to offer a certain service due to an unforeseen situation, you will be offered a similar service.
Outdoor activities are also weather dependent. If we are forced to cancel an activity due to extreme weather conditions, an alternative activity suitable for the current conditions will be provided. Please note that changes may occur at a short notice.