Hundred meter Forest
This stroll tour will show you what is of small and large in the forest. With and without magnifying glass, we will explain the big and small mysteries that have to emerge – for it certainly does.
We bring a couple of extra goodies from Trysil’s food in the backpack and make a small forest meal along the way. Should a Heffalomp show up, then we probably have something good for it too – but we do not say so highly.
There is no age limit, but recommended age from 3-10 years. It is also smart to bring an extra shift in the bag.
If the trip goes by a water or pond, it is possible to swim or fish if it suits. Fishing rod we make jointly, or we can nail a bark boat. There is a great variety of activities that can be arranged for your family, depending on age and desire.
The trip is on and for children’s premises – we take you on a stroll tour where everyone can enjoy themselves and enjoy a pleasant forest experience in Trysil’s Hundred meters forest.
- We arrange attendance by phone and select an area that is suitable for you and yours. A trip takes about 3 hours, and requires no prior knowledge – only be open to experience the forest’s hidden life and excitement. Recommended age limit from 3-10 years.
- Hundred-meter forest: Price per. adult kr. 500, children kr. 350. Payment by card or cash at attendance.
- The price includes guiding, some exciting food for young and old from local suppliers and something good to drink. Transport is not included in the price.
- Equipment / clothing: Good shoes for hiking, sensible outdoor clothing adapted to the weather. Day trip bag with extra food and drinks. Extra shifts and seating should be included. Mosquito spray and plaster are nice to have in the bag.
- Start up at 12 am at the agreed meeting place. Maps and info are sent by e-mail or SMS.
Tell me more about this
Nature experiences are never guaranteed.
Although we try to recommend some periods we cannot guarantee that you will experience what you have come for, for example northern lights, animals since our success rate depends on Nature.
We therefore ask you to make allowances for any changes from the tour itinerary. If we are unable to offer a certain service due to an unforeseen situation, you will be offered a similar service.
Outdoor activities are also weather dependent. If we are forced to cancel an activity due to extreme weather conditions, an alternative activity suitable for the current conditions will be provided. Please note that changes may occur at a short notice.