A Trysilsafari can offer a lot of everything – We can see moose, deer, bear and beaver – plus lots more.
Here we look for miscellaneous plants and trees for extreme purposes, and you can try fishing with self-made fishing rod and bait.
Learn to find the right selection of firewoods, make a fire place and make sure you have a good accommodation option using the forest’s own options.
Selection of tour route and terrain. A introduction to maps and compass are also part of the trip.
• We attend a meeting and choose an area that suits you
• Safaris takes 3-4 hours
• No prior knowledge required
• Price: Adult 600 / Child 300.
• The price includes: Guiding, light lunch, hot drinks.
• Transport not included
• Equipment: Good shoes for walking, wind / waterproof clothing and long pants. Suitable knife, mosquito spray and patch may be nice to have.
Tell me more about this
Nature experiences are never guaranteed.
Although we try to recommend some periods we cannot guarantee that you will experience what you have come for, for example northern lights, animals since our success rate depends on Nature.
We therefore ask you to make allowances for any changes from the tour itinerary. If we are unable to offer a certain service due to an unforeseen situation, you will be offered a similar service.
Outdoor activities are also weather dependent. If we are forced to cancel an activity due to extreme weather conditions, an alternative activity suitable for the current conditions will be provided. Please note that changes may occur at a short notice.